Who we are
As a leading Canadian architectural practice, Zeidler designs meaningful spaces that contribute to community and deliver lasting value. With offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria, we offer full architectural and interior design services.
Propelled by curiosity and driven by human connection, our creative process is based on cultivating the potential of our team. We nurture our expertise through mentorship and continuous learning. We listen to, consider, and build on each other’s ideas to develop thoughtful solutions that address complex challenges.
Our award-winning work spans a broad range of sectors including academic, healthcare, residential, mixed-use, commercial, cultural and civic. As we continue to grow our national practice, we are seeking talented individuals who embrace creative, passionate, and forward-thinking approaches to join our dynamic team.
What we are seeking
We’re seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join our Calgary studio as an Architectural Student Intern for the summer of 2023. If you enjoy working within a collaborative and knowledgeable team on an exciting range of projects, we want to meet you!
Our dynamic team of Architects, Interior Designers and Architectural Technologists are motivated by a unified goal—to design spaces that enhance the lives of those who use them. This internship provides students with the opportunity to be fully integrated members of our multi-disciplinary team.
Please note that this is a full-time, temporary role at our downtown Calgary office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Architects on various projects.
- Presentation drawings.
- 3D renderings.
- Physical models.
- Massing models.
What you will bring
- You must be enrolled in an accredited program working toward a Bachelor or Master of Architecture.
- Experience producing graphic materials and images for presentations including sketches, renderings, diagrams and drawings.
- Experience with Rhino, Adobe Create Suite and rendering software such as Enscape, V-ray is essential.
- Revit experience is required.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work from our Downtown Calgary studio.
Benefits + Perks
Zeidler believes in a work-life balance and valuing our people with benefits like:
- PATO Days – enjoy an extra day off on long weekends
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Annual profit share
- Wellness initiatives
- Training and education support
- Mentorship and continuous learning
- Social events
- Fun work environment and great firm culture… and so much more
What to do now
If you are a motivated, creative, and inspired individual who has the ambition to grow and enjoys working in a collaborative, exciting, and fast-paced environment surrounded by challenging opportunities, we would like to hear from you. Please apply here!
Zeidler is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and stand by our principles for a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome and we encourage applications from, but not limited to visible minorities, peoples with disabilities, racialized peoples, Indigenous peoples, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the interview process. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate.