Zeidler Partnership Architects is growing! We are currently interviewing Senior Designers/Detailers, Project Managers, and a Senior Interior Designer to work in our Toronto studio.
Zeidler Partnership Architects:
We are focused on design excellence, innovation and working with clients on a range of complex project types. One of the longest continually running practices in North America, we are based in Toronto with international offices.
Senior Designers/Detailers, Project Managers, and a Senior Interior Designer:
The successful candidates will join a vibrant team of architects, technologists, designers, and support staff at our downtown Toronto studio.
We are looking for new colleagues at the intermediate and senior levels. They will be professionals experienced in all phases of the architectural process, from design and project leadership to contract documents and construction administration. They will have a record of success in managing client and consultant relationships and be comfortable working on healthcare, institutional, commercial and multi-unit residential projects.
Zeidler places a particular emphasis on design quality and the ability to resolve design questions successfully at every level of a project.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits and the opportunity to work on innovative projects with skilled teams. Zeidler values diversity, professional growth and personal development.
Qualifications and desired characteristics:
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- At least 5-10 years of appropriate design, project management and/or interior design experience
- OAA membership or affiliation is preferred for Architect positions
- ARIDO membership or affiliation is preferred for Interior Designer positions
- Certifications such as LEED AP an asset
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suites
- Vibrant and professional demeanour
- Self starter, highly motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with organization and efficiency
- Ability to work both independently and with a team on tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Please submit your resume with samples of your work (PDF) or a link to your online portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.