ZRV Holdings Ltd. & Zeidler Partnership Architects [Zeidler] is committed to excellence in serving all clients. The information housed under the Accessibility section of our website is intended to meet the requirements of the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07 under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and applies to the provision of goods and services to the public or other third parties.
As a firm, Zeidler is committed in making every effort to provide our services in a manner that meets the principals of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity.
We welcome all clients and strive to provide an Accessible environment so each client can benefit from our high standard of architectural and design services.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Zeidler will notify clients promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
Services/Facilities – Our elevator can be used for clients with mobility disabilities at our Toronto, ON location.
- Upon arrival at our Toronto office, a client with a disability or their support person can ring the doorbell and someone will come down to the lobby to assist them with entrance into our elevator
- If our elevator is out of service, we will endeavour to contact such clients in advance of the disruption to arrange an alternate meeting place or to reschedule a meeting
- If the disruption is not anticipated, upon arrival the client will be informed that we cannot provide assistance in this area, but are willing to relocate the meeting to a nearby location
- Clients making an appointment with a staff member will be informed if the disruption is known
The Notice of Disruption will be made publicly available at the following locations:
315 Queen Street West Toronto, ON M5V 2X2 (posted on the front door)
Our Feedback Process
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Zeidler provides services to their clients with disabilities can do so in the following ways:
- Written via email or letter
- Verbal via voicemail or direct communication via telephone
Please direct all feedback to the attention of the Interim Human Resources Manager.
Clients can expect to hear back within 48 business hours of the original complaint and/or message. Feedback can be submitted via the following formats:
Phone: +1 416 596 8300
Fax: +1 416 596 1408
Mail: 315 Queen Street West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON, Canada M5V 2X2